Thursday, December 3, 2020

Shaking it up

Hi Crafting Friends,

My card today is made for the CCEE Stampers blog design team challenge.

 Wrap It Up! For this challenge make use of the Christmas wrapping paper of your choice as a part of your holiday design. Grab up some paper scraps from your gift-wrapping adventures and join us in this week's challenge.

I found this leftover roll of wrapping paper is the cupboard. I thought the stars would make a good night time background. I don't know about you but when I have to buy wrapping paper I always choose one that I can repurpose for card ideas.

It has been sometime since I made a shaker card, I am trying out the Lawn Fawn snow globe scenes and the snow globe scene shaker die for my focal point.

I wasn't sure that I wanted a sentiment so I added the the die cut Santa & sleigh, On Blitzen from Ultimate crafts.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

  1. Precious holiday card, Maryann! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable card with that star paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right -- those stars on the wrapping paper make a great sky for Santa! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sleigh element on the beautiful starry background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty card, and a great way to use that wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete