Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happily Ever After

Hi Crafting friends, 

This is the card I made for my daughters wedding, the colour theme was red and white and black. After her first date was cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions earlier in the year she decided not to put it off any longer and still has a 2020 date, but only a very small number of guests.

Firstly I layered my base card with the die cut layers, inside and out. On the front I have used the frame out of the Flip Frame popup dies set along with an Stamping Bella image, that I have had for awhile.


On the inside of the card I have used Karen Burniston's  Flip Frame pop up die and the flowers included in the set.



Then the Happily ever after die and the slim frames. The leaves are made in gold card stock and I added gem stones to the center of the flowers.


I have used my favourite wedding charm set from Karen's previous design company days. It has the Bride and Groom and the rings.
I added a boarder around the frame with white gel pen just to add some contrast to the black frame.


                        I added this white panel so that I had a place to write, our well wishes.


Thanks for looking today.....................




No comments:

Post a Comment