Saturday, December 12, 2020

2020 C4C Sketches

Welcome to the last Crazy4Challeneges challenge of the year, the team will have a well earned break before coming back in the first week in January 2021.




I have used the C4C544 sketch for my card today. I have made a slimline card and used the Gina K glitter gel in brilliant blue with the Snowflake Mandala stencil for the background. I stamped the lawn fawn penguins, after colouring them I die cut them with the oval dies and added the snowflakes made from glitter paper. I layered the card using slimeline dies from Karen Burniston and Pinkfresh studio they fit perfectly together.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment