Tuesday, December 29, 2020

30 Cheers

I made this card last month, it a special request. Blue, flowers and drinks and a surprise for a 30th Birthday card.

I very rarely use just dies for my card, they usual have stamps and ink on it some where.

The card size was determined by the size of the pattern plate, I cut out 3 panels and glued it using double sided tape sheets before die cutting, onto blue card.
I made 3 panels the same on the front I added the Happy Birthday die and the cocktail glass.



On the inside I have pop n swap die as per instructions. I used the swap arms to change the 29 to 30 as you open up the card.


I added the sentiment and another cocktail glass and another panel on the other side with a charm flower.


I think I nailed the brief for this challenge.

Thanks for looking today............



 

No comments:

Post a Comment