Thursday, January 7, 2021

Life Changes

Today is the first challenge for this year with the CCEE Stampers blog design team.

Life Changes The new year usually means New Year’s Resolutions. For today’s challenge I would like for your card to feature something that you could add to or subtract from your life to improve the quality of your physical or mental health. This can be tongue-in-cheek or the real deal. You decide

I have been wanting to add some yoga to my life to help me with joint stiffness and flexibility and if I can lose a few kilograms, I will feel so much better.

I love this cute little frogs in yoga poses. I added distress oxide backgrounds to the panels of the slimline die.


Supplies: Stampendous frog yoga stamps, Newton's Nook designs slimline die, Distress oxide inks - blueprint sketch, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

  1. Great use of those yoga frogs love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. These yoga frogs are adorable. I do chair yoga now days, but it does really help with the stiff joints and loosens muscles. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulously fun images for this sensational card, Maryann! Wishing you luck with your yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this! Love your frog doing his yoga lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fun images. Love the frogs.

    ReplyDelete