Saturday, January 9, 2021

Hello new friend

Happy New Year! Well I hope everyone has a Happy start to 2021. Today is the first challenge with the design team on Crazy 4 Challenges. 

Our challenge is to celebrate the New Year by creating a card or project using something new! New technique, new product, new style, etc.

I recently purchased some of the Lavinia products, as I discovered at the end of last year using two stencils to create you backgrounds. This is the first time that I have applied ink to these product and I had so much fun creating.

I applied the inks through the stencil, then I did the stamping in black ink and heat set  the whole card. I then added the Nuvo aqua shimmer pen to the mermaid tail and add some gold and silver gel pen to the hair. I then added the sea grass to fill in the edges.  


Supplies:

Lavinia stamps Althea , Sea Creatures, sea grass

Lavinia stencils - coral, pebbles, 

Stampendous -sentiment

distress oxide inks - brushed corduroy, speckled egg, stormy sky, shabby shutters. Nuvo aqua shimmer pen




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment