Thursday, January 21, 2021

Summer

Hi Crafty Friends

Welcome to today's card made for the CCEE Stampers design team challenge CCEE2103

 Time for a Good Belly Laugh National Belly Laugh Day is coming up this Sunday! We all need a good laugh these days so create a card that will have us all laughing out loud. Bonus points if you make me spew my coffee on the computer screen when I see your card!!

My card was made to highlight the sentiment. I created the background using distress oxide inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Crackling Fire. I made a stencil using a circle die and clear acetate for the sun image. Once all the background was dried I added the trees and birds from Gina K Framescape tropical skies stamp set.

I then stamped the sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamp Company in black ink on vellum, carefully heat setting it. I then assembled all the layers.








Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and love how you did the sentiment on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous sunset and that delightful summer sentiment stamped on your vellum overlay! Awesome design, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a great contrast -- a beautiful scene and a hearty laugh!

    ReplyDelete