Thursday, January 28, 2021

Lets snuggle up

Today I am sharing the card I made for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge CCEE2104.

Warm and Cozy Many of us are experiencing very cold days during late January. Feature on your design something that makes you feel warm and cozy even on the coldest of winter days.

Whether it is hot or cold I love snuggling in with a good book. I created this slimline card with designer paper as the background. I stamped and coloured the My Favorite Things images and cut them out with the Brother scan n cut.


On the inside I created a pop up scene.



I have used the Karen Burniston mini pops pop up die, to pop up the chair when you open the card.






Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to declare this my favorite card in the challenge, Maryann, because that is me on the front in my sweater and recliner!! What a delight!! Cozy and warm, inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had the same idea of a fireplace to keep us warm. Love your card and the pop-out chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books and a fireplace, I could handle that!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete