Saturday, December 5, 2020

Distress snowflakes

 Hi  Crafting Friends, this is my card for the Crazy4Challenges theme challenge A Blue Christmas.

A Blue Christmas … take inspiration from the song that Elvis used to sing and create a Christmas card which includes the color blue in it. Don’t celebrate Christmas … just make a card that includes blue.

To make my card I started with Gina K Snowflake Mandala Stencil and distress oxide inks tumbled glass, speckled egg and chipped sapphire and heat set it. I then sponged the edges with Hickory smoke distress ink and again heat set it.

I then used the concord & 9th snowflakes turnabout stamp set and white heat embossed it. For some dimension I added four layers of the Ultimate crafts - On Blitzen die. I also added the Karen Burniston Merry Christmas sentiment die.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment