Friday, December 25, 2020

Lavinia Fairy Christmas

Good Morning Crafting Friends,

It is Christmas morning 2020 here in Australia. A perfect time to share the last of my Christmas card makes. I have really enjoying playing around with the Lavinia Stamp and Stencil range and I have just added some of their inks to my collection.


I saw this layout some time ago, using the feather as a Christmas tree and the addition of Rory and Darcy make this such a cute card. But it was rather large so I made 3 different sizes and they all look great.


I started with the feather and added the fairy's, I then created a background using stencils and sponged the edges and shaded in the ground. I added the foliage around the edges and flicked on some watered down white acrylic paint to resemble snow.
Once that was dried I added some Sukura glaze pens in the colours of twinkling lights.



I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, hope you all keep safe and have some enjoyable time with your loved ones.

Thanks for looking today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment