Monday, November 30, 2020

Congratulations Mr & Mrs 1582020


This is the card that I made for my daughter's wedding back in August.  I have just realized that I haven't put it on my blog.
It has been a crazy year and for sometime we weren't sure the wedding would be able to go ahead, with all the Covid restrictions. But we were very lucky, she was able to have her hens party and allowed 80 people at the wedding. A week later we had more cases and we sent back into tighter restrictions.

On the front of the card I have used Tonic Studio dies in gold foil card.


Inside I have created a pop up card using Karen Burniston dies, Paper Frames pop up, and the Happily Ever after sentiment die. I also added the wedding charms. I love the the weddings charms, they are from Karen's Elizabeth Craft Design days.



Thanks for looking today.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, so glad you were able to get one Wedding in this year with all that happened. Fingers crossed for the next one.

    ReplyDelete