Saturday, November 28, 2020

Magic Iris Snow Globe

Hi Crafting friends, 

Today for the Crazy 4 challenges blog our challenge is to use snowmen on our cards.

Snowman what’s new! – Winter is coming in the Northern Hemisphere which means snow and snowmen. Create a card today which includes a snowman.

I love snowmen, it doesn't snow where I am so it is great to create them in my craft room.


I have used the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow globe add on for my card base. I then used the snow globe scenes inside.


On the front I added the snow flake from the snow globe scene shaker set, die cutting them in glitter cardstock.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment