Saturday, November 14, 2020

Pickles Yes Please!

Today is challenge day with the Crazy's team on Crazy 4 Challenges.

 Apparently today is Pickle Day! Are you in a right pickle or a cool as a cucumber??? Create a card inspired by a pickle, either by including a pickle or food that goes with pickles on your card, use the color green … or incorporate a pickle themed sentiment.

 Well I didn't have any pickle images for this challenge, I do love pickles on my burgers.



 My stamp set is from an Australian company called Beccy's Place. I made the base card using a flip die.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment