Saturday, June 27, 2020

Video inspiration

Welcome to my blog today, my card was created for this weeks challenge, with crazies team on the Crazy4challenges blog.

For our challenge this week create a card using any technique that was inspired by a video.


I have spent some time lately taking stock of my supplies and ways to use them. There
are so many ways with videos out there to revisit on techniques. One that caught my eye
recently was Paper piecing using designer paper and stamps, which I found from Jennifer
McGuire. While I used the video for inspiration I final choice was the video of paper piecing a die cut image.


I have used the Tonic Studio die, Sending Love pretty pocket die set that was free in the Die-cutting essentials issue 61 magazine.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment