Thursday, June 11, 2020

My Handy Hero

Hello Crafting Friends,

 It is time to join my friends on the CCEE Stampers blog for this weeks challenge.

Father’s Day Father’s Day in the USA falls on June 11th this year. Make a Father’s Day card. If, like me, your Father has gone to his heavenly reward, make a masculine card of any type for any man in your life!

It is not Father's day until September in Australia, so I created this card for the special Tradie in my life.


Okay I have had this stamp set and designer paper for quite sometime. it is amazing what you find hidden in your supplies when you have the time to look.
I also pulled out this hexagon nested die set from spellbinders that I have had for many years, and created a z fold card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



1 comment:

  1. I love that paper -- goes so well with your image! Super guy card!

    ReplyDelete