Thursday, June 25, 2020

Birds of a feather

Welcome to today's card made for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge.

National Bald Eagle Day Today we celebrate the Bald Eagle. Make a card with a bird on it…extra points if it’s a Bald Eagle.

Well there are no extra points for me as I don't have any thing that resembles a Bald Eagle, but I found some nice designer paper with birds on it to use a a background. I thought it was about time I used some of my older (retired) products, they are just a waste sitting in the storage cupboard.

I have made a double platform in the center of the card using  Karen Burniston Lorna Label pop -up die (retired). It is my favourite way of using the pop up die.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....




3 comments: