Saturday, June 13, 2020

Gin-credible Birthday

                                                  Hello Crafting Friends

Our challenge with the Crazies design team on Crazy4Challenge is to Celebrate World Gin Day with a card!

This week think of cocktail drinks, Juniper berries, the colors and flavors of Gin, Pink, Ink, Orange blossom, Rhubarb, blood orange, Violet, spiced, passionfruit, pineapple, mango, Lime.


I have made my card using the Fancy Label  Accordion Die from Karen Burniston. I added a solid front panel so that I could attached the sentiment.


I decorated each panel with stamps from Beccy's Place called Girls' Night.



 The accordion folded card folds flat for postage and I have included and area on the back for a personal message.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment