Saturday, June 20, 2020

Sweet Baby

Hi Crafting Friends,

It is week 3 on the Crazy4Challenges blog and that means it is time for a sketch challenge.




I was recently asked to make a welcome baby card, for a couple who were having a baby and liked pugs.
I didn't have any stamps of pugs, so I search clip art for my pug images. I created the inside of my card with the Karen Burniston photo collage pop-up. And added die cut words as embellishment.







Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby card. Perfect image you found of a Pug. Love the pop up inside. They are going to love it! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete