Saturday, June 6, 2020

Glitter Lace

                                                           Hello Crafting friends.

 This month on the Crazy4Challenges blog it is my turn to be the Hostess with the challenges.
I had some time to do a bit of trivia research and came up with this idea.

The month of June derives it name from Juno, the Roman Goddess of marriage. It was thought that couples who married in June would be blessed with prosperity and happiness. Brides seem to have lace on their dress so please create a card with Lace …either Real or Faux.

I have create a Faux lace background using micro fine glitter. Using a piece of wide patterned lace I attached it to the card with double sided tape. I then added the micro fine green glitter and rubbed it into the tape so that it adhered though the lace pattern. I then pull off the lace and added black glitter over the green and it adhered to the exposed tape. I then attached the die cut piece, cut out of the white base card.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment