Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hello Beautiful

Hello Crafting Friends,

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the CCEE Stampers design team, our hostess this month is Vicky.

 June Birth Month Flower: The Rose Symbolically, the rose has more meanings than one can count! • A pink rose means perfect happiness, while a red rose means “I love you.” • A white rose signifies innocence, purity, and new beginnings. • A yellow rose conveys jealousy! A bouquet of roses means sincere gratitude, whereas a single rose amplifies the meaning of the color (a single red rose means “I REALLY love you”). Make a card with a single rose or a bouquet of roses…or however many roses you want! Happy Rose Day!



I have created my card using Altenew - Layered Blossom cover die A and B.
I wasn't sure how it would look with the black outline, but the more I look at it, the happier I am with how it turned out, especially with the black sentiment and the pop of colour in the die cut word.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful and unique design for this lovely rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! I love that die cut and how you highlighted the rose. Beautiful work, Kelly....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Maryann...called you by wrong name! My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And well you should be happy -- this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete