Saturday, May 30, 2020

Gnome it

Today I am playing along with the Crazies on the Crazy4Challenges design team.

Gnomes seem to have become very popular over the past 6 to 12 months with so many fun stamps, dies and papers being released. Create a card today that features a gnome.



I went diving into my paper stash and found this mushroom paper that I just had to use with these cute Gnomes from Your Next Stamp. I have used the Cherry Lynn Designs step card die for my card base. On the inside I have used the Lawn Fawn mushroom border to set the scene.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
May Guest Designer - Lois Bak 

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment