Thursday, May 28, 2020

Napkin Art

Hi Crafting friends,

I am revisiting a technique that I haven't done for many years. I created the card with this background using a serviette. 

Our challenge on CCEE Stampers blog was to celebrate World Creativity day with having fun being creative.


I have used Tim Holtz distress oxide collage matt medium to attach the serviette to the card base and left it to dry.
One it dried I stamped a large text background stamp with distress oxide ink and left it to dry while I worked on the embellishment.
I used the Eiffel tower die cut 3 times in black card stock, layering the together, on the final layer I added some gilding wax in bronze to add some aging.
I then heat embossed the Paris text in black and stamped the other in black ink also, onto the serviette background before adding it to the card base.
Finally I attached the Eiffel Tower.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous napkin background for this wonderful design, Maryann! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and a pretty technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background technique on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete