Thursday, May 14, 2020

Blowing wishes


                                                              Hello Crafting friends,
                                     My card today is for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge.

May is Asthma Awareness Month.  
 Let’s bring the awareness to 339.4 million people worldwide 
affected by asthma by creating a card where you need to use your lungs! 
 Think blowing up a balloon, blowing out birthday candles, a dandelion, a whistle etc

I created my background using Distress Oxide inks, blending them and spritzing the card with water. Once I was happy I die cut the frame, I then die cut the frame in white card and put the dyed pieces inside. I then positioned the stamped images and added the die cut sentiment.


Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Dandy Day
Uniquely Creative Die - stitched window frame
Sugar Peas designs - sentiment.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

  1. I love this fun sentiment with your adorable mice and their dandelions!! Great card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Your little guys are so cute floating along with the dandelions.

    ReplyDelete