Saturday, May 23, 2020

Framed Flowers

Hi Crafting Friends,
Welcome, today is challenge day with the design team on Crazy4Challenges.

Apparently May is Photo month, let's include something that relates to photos this week … a card including a real photo, faux photos, selfie style stamps, cameras etc

I found some designer paper is my supplies from many years ago when photo film strip images were very popular. I have used the photo collage pop-up die set to frame my image and used the border edges and some gem stones for the front of my card.


In the inside I have used the pop-up mechanism with the frame photos.

I added some flower embellishment created with pieces of the pattern plate flowers.


Karen Burniston - Photo Collage pop-up, Boarder Blends - Party Pattern,  pattern plate - flowers


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
May Guest Designer - Lois Bak 
Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment