Thursday, May 21, 2020

Clawsome


Hi Crafting Friends,
 My card today was made for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge.

Mother MAY I?  

 Create a card based on the popular children’s game featuring children playing or create a card for a child.

 I think all children love playing the games in a arcade. I know my girls loved playing in them while on holidays.
For my card I have used the Lawn Fawn clawsome stamp set with some great designer paper.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


5 comments:

  1. My husband my 12 year old 65 year old, loves to play those claw games. What a great stamp this is. I have never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching people win at this game at the county fair! I was only allowed one quarter and never won! Super cute card, Maryann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card.....never saw anyone win at this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! Your card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you sure covered all the basis...definitely ready to play games!

    ReplyDelete