Thursday, July 2, 2020

Space Riding

Hi Crafting Friends

I have this interactive card today for the Challenge with the CCEE Stampers blog design team.

Today is World UFO Day. Make a card with something from space – the sun, the moon, a planet, a UFO, a rocket ship. Or, create a galaxy background for your card.


I have used dies from Karen Burniston to make my card. On the front I used the space charms and sentiment die sets. For the inside I use the Rocket pop up die set.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Maryanne!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe and wonder at all these fabulous space objects you have to create with for this card. Love the rocket especially and that rocket paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. That's pretty cool background paper -- and your UFO on the front matches it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete