Thursday, July 23, 2020

Go Wild little Monkey


This week on the CCEE Stampers blog we have been asked to honour National Zookeepers Day by creating a card with a zoo animal on it.


I have used the Karen Burniston's Paper frames pop up die from the April 20202 release for the center of my card. I have teamed it with the palm tree from the palm tree pop up die set and Jinx the Monkey and sentiment stamp set from her Elizabeth Craft Design days.
The front is just a simple lead into the main focal point inside.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....




3 comments:

  1. Great jungle paper on this one, Maryanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome papers with this cute monkey and his palm trees!! Great birthday card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad someone did monkeys on this challenge. Monkeys were always my favorite animal to watch because they seem like little hairy humans to me. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete