Saturday, July 4, 2020

Summer Fun

Hi Crafting Friends,

I have a fun interactive card today using the Lawn Fawn reveal wheel.
I made this card for the Crazy4Challenges design team challenge.

It’s the peak of summer in the North Hemisphere so let’s make a card or project inspired by your favorite summer activity. Beach, pool, travel, picnics, biking, hiking, sports, flying kites? What ever you love to do that makes summer fun.

 

 

 I die cut the reveal wheel and before assembling I coloured the pieces with distress oxide inks and stamped the sentiments. Once assembled I added the waves and the girl from the MFT - drink up the sunshine stamp set


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment