Thursday, July 16, 2020

Picnic Invitation

Today I am playing along with the CCEE Stampers blog design team, for this week's challenge card.

July 15th was National Hot Dog Day.  Make a card using something you would have at a picnic -- a hot dog, a hamburger, a checkered tablecloth, or maybe some ants!

I don't think ants receive an invitation but it certainly would't be a picnic without them.

 I have used some Lawn Fawn Slimline dies for my card base. I have used Stampendous stamps, that I have had for awhile, for my main image. Quick and easy stamp, colour and sponge in the clouds, layer and the card is finished.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments: