Thursday, March 4, 2021

Choose Hope

Hi Crafting Friends

This is the card I made for the CCEE Stampers challenge CCEE2109.

Apparently the 2nd March was Old Stuff Day, for our challenge this week let's combine something older (stamps, dies etc) with something newish.

I used the spellbinders shapeabilities expandable Botanical Swirls die released in 2012 to make the background panel for this card.
I used the Pink Fresh Studio slimline die released in 2019 to cut out a layering panel.
For the floral image and the sentiment I have used stamps from Pink Fresh Studio - Choose Hope released in 2021. I also used the the coordinating stencils and distress oxide inks to colour in the flowers. 

 



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. This die pattern is so lovely with your floral image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of that background die, now come I don’t have it LOL

    ReplyDelete