Saturday, March 13, 2021

Double stencil background

                                                         Hi Crafting Friends

Today I made a card using a double stencil background for the C4C575 challenge on the Crazy4Challenges blog.

Many companies have released new stencil designs, try using two or more stencils on your card. If you don’t have new ones, dig out the ones you have in your supplies. Try this technique it is lots of fun.

I created my background using Lavinia Stencils - Laurel and Pebbles with destress inks. I then used Lavinia stamps Fairy Bridge, Dragon set, Slender Mushrooms, Feather, Unicorn 2 to create the scene. I then added some shading and a touch of copic inks around the bridge.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

2 comments: