Thursday, March 18, 2021

Snow Trees

                                                                    Hi Crafting Friends

Apparently the 21st March is International Day of Forests. For our challenge on CCEE Stampers blog this week, we are including a tree or trees on our creations.

I have been wanting to make this card since I saw the die set from Hero arts. Following a tip from a Jennifer Mcguire tutorial, I used light blue card stock for the card back and blending Chipped Sapphire distress oxide ink. I then splattered pearl white paint to look like snow. 


I also splatted the paint onto the white card after die cutting the trees. I then glued on the angel mix sequins to the trees for some Christmas bling.


Along with the Christmas sentiments.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I still haven’t used mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your sky looks great and the trifold forest is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete