Thursday, March 11, 2021

Glitter Butterflies

                                                         Hi Crafting Friends

Today I am sharing my card for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge CCEE2110.

 Did you know that the 14th March Is Learn About Butterflies Day. Include at least one butterfly on your card this week.

I made the background using the Lavinia Stamps stencil Pods, with Distress inks - twisted citron, shaded lilac, abandoned coral, spun sugar. For the butterflies I created a background of destress oxide inks, Milled lavender, shabby shutters, iced spruce, worn lipstick. I then covered this with double sided tape and attached Elizabeth Craft designs butterfly stickers and covered them with cool diamond micro fine glitter. I then fussy cut them out and mounted them on foam before attaching them to the card. I then added the die cut sentiment.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments: