Saturday, March 6, 2021

Marching Band

                                              Hi Crafting Friends

Today I am joining the design team on Crazy 4 Challenges blog as the hostess for March.

Apparently today is Marching Band Day, I am asking that you  celebrate it by creating a card using this theme.

To make my card I have used the Newton's Nook designs - The nutcracker squeak stamp set. I stamped the center image and masked it and then stamped the other images masking as I went. I then fussy cut them out and layered them onto foam tape. I stamped the instruments onto the designer paper to create the background. I added the instruments to the mice with foam tape to create a 3D look. My card measures 13 x 10.5 centimeters when completed.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment