Saturday, February 27, 2021

Floral Alcohol inks

Hi Crafting Friends,

This is the card I made for the challenge on Crazy 4 Challenge blog. 

Challenge - C4C573 Tomorrow (28th February) is Floral Design Day, for our challenge this week create a card that features a flower or flowers.

This is the first time I have tried a mini slimline card and it is kind of cute I will probably make some more. I made a background using the polished stone technique that I had learnt years ago. Using alcohol inks and a blending tool on gloss card.


I heat embossed the stamped images onto the inked background and fussy cut them out. I then used a alcohol ink blending pen to lift some of the ink off the leaves as I wanted to keep the purple theme. I didn't add any other ink, by lifting the ink I gave it differ shade on the leaves.



I folded back the front of the card to give it a different look before added the die cut piece. I finished the card by adding the gem stones and the sentiment strip. I then added a large polish stone piece inside and another flower and continued the sentiment.

Supplies:

Ranger Alcohol inks - Raspberry, Salmon, Pearl Enchanted, Pearl Intrigue, Pearl Villainous, Pearl Mineral, Adirondack Wild Plum.

Spellbinders nestabilities die

Uniquely Creative - Kasia's Doodles Flawed & Fabulous stamp set



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment