Thursday, February 18, 2021

Whiskers flying high

Hello Crafting Friends,

Today on CCEE Stampers blog, we are celebrating Love your Pet day.

With the  CCEE2107  challenge – Love your Pet It is love your pet day. Make a project that highlights a pet animal. You can add children with pets also.


I created a slimline card using dies. I stamped the images and masked them before sponging in the clouds with a stencil, that I have made from a die cut. I then coloured the images with copic pens.

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio - slimline dies

Honey Bee Stamps - Oh my Whiskers

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments: