Thursday, February 25, 2021

Follow your Dreams

 Hi Crafting Friends.

This is my card for the CCEE Stampers Blog Challenge - CCEE2108 

Fairytale Madness We all have been huge on fairytales in our childhood (the inner child in us still adores them). Create something featuring your favorite fairytale/ carnival or a circus! The choice is yours.


For my card I chose Hero Arts, as you wish and build a castle stamp and die sets. To animate the card to tell the story I have used Karen Burniston's Rocking Rectangle pop-up. 



As you open the card the castle pops out. I wish I could workout how to add a video to my blog, this is such a fun card to see in action.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....










3 comments:

  1. What a great story telling card this is for Cinderella! You had the perfect stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The front of your card is just lovely, and that Hero Arts castle is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful interactive card! Love it

    ReplyDelete