Thursday, February 4, 2021

Happy Mail

Today I am sharing the card that I have made for the CCEE Stampers blog challenge CCEE2105. 

Thank a Mailman Day Who doesn’t love a happy mail? I am sure every one of us is doing a happy dance when we have something landed at our doorsteps. However, this happiness would not have been possible without the mail men who are all the time on the roads, roaming and locating people with their loaded trucks. So, why not thank them for delivering our packages? Create a project which showcases a mailman/postman, a letter box, letter, mail truck, envelopes.



For my card I pulled out my supplies of Penny Black stamps and found this one with a different way to deliver the mail.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



4 comments:

  1. Happy mail always makes for a great day! Your little bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute -- we all love happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blues and greens on this fun design, Maryann! I know this sweet bear is loving his air mail messages!!

    ReplyDelete