Saturday, April 18, 2020

Smile for happiness

It is time for the sketch challenge with the Crazy4Challenges design team.

Having a sketch is a good way to have a front layout if you want the focus to be on the inside.


On the inside of my card I have used Karen Burniston's photo collage  pop-up. Something that I have been wanting to use for some time, Now I seem to have all this time on my hands. Instead of photos I have used Fizzy Moon celebrations designer paper elements.



The mechanism collapses down completely when folded and swivels up when you open the card.





The card opens completely flat for displaying.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Meghan Kennihan 

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment