Saturday, April 4, 2020

High Five

                                                             Hi Crafting friends,
My card today is for the Crazy4Challenges design team challenge. Nicky is our hostess for the month.

April is Autism Awareness month. I believe this is such an important message as I’m sure most of us know or love someone who is on the Autism Spectrum and sharing is caring, so this weeks challenge is to use the Autism Awareness Logo as inspiration, it could be a colour challenge, theme challenge or design Challenge, however this image speaks to you.

I have twin great Nephews who both have Autism and April is their birthday month.
So I decided to make  birthday cards this is the first one, I am not sure what the other one will be.



For my card I have used the Magic Iris die from Lawn Fawn, I have found that practice makes this die easier to use.



I added the die cut balloons around the card and I love the way you can use these high five characters to add some cuteness to the card.








Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Meghan Kennihan 

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment