Saturday, April 25, 2020

Frog Yoga

Welcome Crafting friends,
 Today is challenge day with my friends on the Crazy4Challenges blog

According to the days of the year calendar April 25 is save the frogs day. Make a card with a frog on
it.

Well I have had this frog stamp set for quite sometime just waiting for the right challenge.
I can just imagine everyone staying in and practicing their Yoga techniques in this crazy world right now.


The stamp set come with 5 frog poses and I couldn't resist, I just had to use them all. They also had some corresponding sentiments.


I used Karen Burniston 1009- Twist panel pop-up die for inside the card and added pieces from the Lawn Fawn bayou backdrop die.




Here are some closer images of the frogs and sentiments.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Meghan Kennihan 

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment