Thursday, April 30, 2020

Penguin hugs


Hi Crafting Friends,

This is my card for the challenge with my friends on the CCEE STampers blog.

Apparently the 25th April was World Penguin Day ... feature penguins on your cards this week. Don't have penguins, then create a black and white card.

As you can see I did find some penguins and to follow on from the challenge from week two this month, I decided to try a double stencil background.

I die cut a heart out of acetate and using the negative piece I placed it over the card and the put the heart stencil over the top and added the ink over the top with a sponge dauber making sure that I had good coverage before removing the stencils.
I had these penguins in my supplies from when I was trying out my brother scan and cut, I had cut out a heap of images just saving them until I needed them.


 I completed my card with a die cut sentiment layered 3 times and matted the die cut piece onto the card base.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments: