Thursday, April 23, 2020

Birthday Surprise

Welcome to today's challenge with team on CCEE Stampers blog.

For our challenge this week, lets create an interactive card that pop, slide or move in any shape or form.… what type you make is up to you.

I thought it was time to try out the explosion pop up die from Karen Burniston. I am going to say I had a lot of trouble with this die when I first got it as it would cut through the perforation folds. I just couldn't get it to work so I put it aside, I then thought that the die cutting machine was applying too much pressure so I thought I would try it again with new cutting plates, which seemed to work.


The card look  rather simple from the front, but then you open it to reveal...…...


The explosion as it was made for a Birthday card I just added several balloons and a die cut Happy Birthday.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. I love this fun explosion of balloons that pop out when you open this fabulous birthday card, Maryann!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your explosion birthday card is a huge success! Love all the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented earlier, but am having computer problems, so I am double checking!
    Hope I don't repeat myself. Your explosive card is outstanding! What a fun card for someone to open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise to have all these balloons pop up out of the card!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete