Saturday, April 11, 2020

Showers and rainbows

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the Crazy4Challeges design team.

You know what they say April showers bring May flowers, so this weeks challenge is to make a card with rain or a rainbow on it.


I have crated a card with a split front and have the rainbow join the two halves together. I created the rainbow with circle dies glued together and added the hedgehog and clouds to finish the card. On the inside I added the cloud stencil on the inside of the card so that you can see it through the front panel.


I found that the card was too flimsy so to help with the strengthening of the card I added some acetate in between the layers, but still kept the look that I was after.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Meghan Kennihan 

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment