Thursday, March 5, 2020

Your'e Invited

Hi Everyone 
It is my turn as hostess on CCEE Stampers blog. This week my challenge is to make a card or Invitation featuring a floral arrangement.


I have two weddings this year and invitations and flowers were on my mind when I chose this challenge.

For the background I have used Gina K  Glitz glitter gel with the painty stripes stencil from Uniquely Creative. The flowers are from the Uniquely Creative Flawed and Fabulous stamp set. I had to search for a sentiment set and found in my supplies this Taylored Expressions Big Bold Birthday set 5 sentiment set which fit in perfect for this theme.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink roses look gorgeous on your glittery striped background, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring; beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! Love your pretty roses on that gorgeous striped bg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely invitation! The recipient is sure to be happy to attend the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colors............lovely pink flowers, and wonderful glitz!

    ReplyDelete