Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Magic surprise balloons

 Hello Crafty Friends

My card today is for a use your supplies challenge that I do with friends. This month our challenge is Lawn Fawn products and since there were some nice items in the new release. I decided to give them a try.


Earlier this month my friend shared a card that I just loved, since I had a special birthday for a work colleague I decided to case it.


This die is so much fun, I have already seen some fantastic ideas out there.


Another fabulous die is the popup sentiment dies, this as the extra surprise on the inside.


Lawn Fawn - dies  Magic iris, Magic Iris add on, pop up happy birthday pop up, Oliver's stitched abcs, Oliver's stitched 123s, outside in stitched balloons, stitched balloon frames,  

Thanks for looking today......

1 comment:

  1. haha thought this card looked familiar, then I checked whose blog I was looking at LOL. looks great

    ReplyDelete