Thursday, March 26, 2020

Coffee with Friends

Hi Crafting Friends
This is my last challenge for this month as hostess on CCEE Stampers blog.
When I issued this challenge I thought it would be perfect, as I would need a strong cup of coffee after all the planning for my daughter's upcoming wedding. But sadly in these trying times the wedding will not be happening. I am just hoping that everything will get back to normal and my eldest daughter will have her wedding later in the year. 2020 was to be the year of celebrations for us, sadly it isn't and my heart goes out to all whom are effected.


I created the front of my card with Concord & 9th - Coffee Blend turnabout stamps. I used several different colours of brilliance inks to create my background, they were nice an shimmery.


On the inside I have used some extra background pieces and made it into a pop up card with the Rockin Rectangle die from Karen Burniston. I then added some cute animals from MFT - sweater weather stamp set.



Here is a close up of the stamped background I have created.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



6 comments:

  1. Your card is sensational, Maryann!! Awesome work.

    I am so sorry that your daughter's wedding will be later than planned. Here's hoping the world is a kinder, healthier place when she gets to hold her wedding, and all her loving friends and family will get to be there with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love that background you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute perfection for this challenge! Very sorry about your daughter's wedding. This is not a very happy time for this ol' world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you even included the doily!! A great challenge today too!

    ReplyDelete