Saturday, March 28, 2020

Shutter gatefold

                                                         Welcome Crafting Friends.
My card today is my take on a gatefold card which is the Challenge of the Crazy4Challenges design team.
 This isn't my original idea, but it is something that I have been meaning to make for some time.


My stamped images are from the Picture perfect stamp set from My Favorite Things. The image is put onto a belly band that you take off to open the card.


I have used the shutter card components from My favorite things to create the inside of the card.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
March Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment