Saturday, March 21, 2020

Serendipity

My card today is for the sketch challenge with the Crazy4challenges team. It is the 3rd week of the month that means it is a sketch challenge.

I took a step back in time for the creativity for this card and made a serendipity background. Using inks, embossing powder and stamps. 


To create the background I blended the distress oxide inks, sprayed on water to activate it, then heat set it. I then added versemark ink and sprinkled on various colours of embossing powder. I then white heat embossed the stamped images before cutting up the card. The larger background was done using the distress oxide inks but instead of using the embossing powders I used a bit of smooch spray in green.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
March Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment