Thursday, March 19, 2020

To the new Mr & Mrs

My card today is for the CCEE Stampers team challenge.

Black and White plus colour.

I purchased this stamp set from Colorado Craft Company so that I could build up my supply of wedding cards.  I found this printed vellum in my supplies and decided to go with gold as my extra colour. To make the print on the vellum poop up I overlayed it onto white card.



Inside I have used the Karen Burniston 1011 Katherine Label pop -up for my sentiment pieces.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card, good to see you using that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of an interesting image there, MaryAnn! Love the vellum and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very interesting image. I had to take a double take on it. Thanks for this great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun wedding image!! Love the gold embossed vellum on this delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That printed vellum is so very pretty. Makes a great background for your wedding wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me a moment to figure out what that image was! Hilarious! The newlyweds just couldn't wait! Cute as cute can be!

    ReplyDelete